Thursday 7 May 2009

:: Prologue ::

Prologue

Let me see: passports, tickets, credit cards, some cash, the cat has food enough for one week; darling, did you change the sand from cat's box?

- Yes, it got a brand new pack of sand.

So, we are ready to go. Please call a cab, we have to be at the airport in 30 minutes; remember last time that we had to wait for another flight. I don't want to wait for three hours at the airport; or worst, have to come back to home.

Why it's always has to be like this before a holiday’s trip? It's just for one week, we have to enjoy it. But I know she will get better as soon as we take the flight. I have everything under control, I always do.

Poor cat will be here by its own with this sand box. We will be back soon, kitty, no worries.

- Someone is knocking on the door. Did you call the cab already?

- No, but let me check who is out there; maybe just kids playing around.

:: Chapter I ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

You are free to comment it out. :)

The only thing I ask is respect. If you want to add an anonymous comment just remember that I will moderate it before publishing.

Thanks in advance for any possible feedback you can give me.

With kind regards,
Wilder C. Rodrigues