Thursday 7 May 2009

I got a new subject

Hello everybody,

Sometime ago I thought about this blog as something that I could use to help people to come to The Netherlands. At that time, my main idea was about adding content that could be really useful, for those ones who want to move and also to friends that are always trying to know a bit about how things are going.

Well, everything changes; and probably the thing that changes most is the human mind. Now I got a new idea for my blog. It could be stupid to some of you; or maybe you will just think that I'm really crazy and I don't have anything better to do. However, it is really important to me. ;)

The gold question: what the hell are you going to do?

The answer is not that simple. It's not something that I could put in one line. But the main stream is: there will be no ICT related stuff on my blog. Also, there will be no immigration and/or naturalisation aid.

Sorry for that, fellas. It's just a matter of trying to find something to do with my spare time that I would really be proud of.

Once again: what the hell are you going to do?

Actually, I'm writing a book! Crazy, hun? But that's the truth. I had his idea yesterday in the morning. and I already wrote 2 pages for the first chapter. I have almost everything on my head! I will be posting, day after day (or week after week) new chapters (or parts of a chapter). I don't want any money from that. I just want to do something cool, different and share with other people. You can read at home, you can read on your mobile phone while you are in a train, etc. If you don't like it, please, please, please do not hesitate to contact me. It's important to understand what you think about the whole thing and how I could make it suitable for different types of readers.

Many of you can think I'm trying to show of, nevertheless that will be good to improve my English and also do some research about other matters.

Almost forgot: if you are a native English speaker, or just write better than I (what is not really difficult), please give me feedbacks/help to correct any misspelling word. I will really appreciate that. :)

See you around.

:: Prologue ::

5 comments:

  1. Hey Wilder!!
    It's always very nice to here from you. And what a wonderful idea you've got. Actually, I wish you had not changed your mind about writing stuff related to your experience in the Netherlands :( but that's okay.
    Anyway, I hope I still can count on you some day for retrieving information about life and jobs in Europe, because that experience is something I would like to have in the (I hope not so far) future.
    For now, congratulations! I promisse I'll try to keep updated about your book.
    Best regards!!
    Tales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brother,

    That's a very good idea to blogger and the idea to share your book is excellant. I will try to read and give you some feedbacks if possible.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renato Parente14 May 2009 at 07:26

    Wilder my friend,

    This is a great idea.
    The point principal of the book it is perfect. Things about immigration/naturalization we can find all the time, but the most importants things about the real life of people like us it's difficult to find.
    I don't like to read blogs, but I liked the idea of your blog and I will read it.
    Go ahead... :)

    Best regards,

    Renato Parente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Logan,

    Congractulations on a great idea.
    God bless you and good work !

    Sandro Paixão

    ReplyDelete

Hello,

You are free to comment it out. :)

The only thing I ask is respect. If you want to add an anonymous comment just remember that I will moderate it before publishing.

Thanks in advance for any possible feedback you can give me.

With kind regards,
Wilder C. Rodrigues